Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reflections: Masters Course Technology Integration Class

This week I am completing my Technology Integration class as part of my Masters of Education Program.  During this class, I learned more about the importance of creating and participating in an effective PLN and resources to help strengthen my PLN.  I was also able to create an Internet Safety & Awareness WebQuest. It was excited to create another WebQuest for the first time in years.  I felt like I was learning it all over again "for the very first time."


I feel that my teaching strategies will change more in the area of applying myself as a leader of change in technology integration.  I will continue to strengthen my PLN and share it with my teaching colleagues.  I will continue to share my resources and strategies with my colleagues via this blog and social bookmarking sites.  I will be a leader of technology integration in my school by leading by example instead of forcing my strategies and resources on my colleagues.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger